This application is only to be used for students graduating from the following schools: Argosy Collegiate Charter School, Atlantis Charter School, Bishop Connolly H.S., B.M.C. Durfee H.S., Diman Regional Vocational Technical H.S., Joseph Case H.S., Seekonk H.S., Somerset Berkley Regional H.S., Tiverton H.S., and Westport H.S.
The total high school experience is carefully considered as awards are based on the potential success expected of the candidates. Each applicant will be required to provide the following:
- Completed scholarship application (reverse side)
- Copy of college acceptance letter (if available)
- High School transcript (must include class rank and size)
- SAT scores (or other national tests)
- Three letters of reference
- Copy of FAFSA EFC (expected family contribution) score.
- Essay (400 words typed) describing your Portuguese heritage and how it has influenced your life.
Please be specific about your most recent Portuguese ancestors’ origins including when and where
they immigrated from.
Disclaimer: Fall River Chapter of the Prince Henry Society certifies that the use of the information provided in this application will be used solely to determine said applicant’s eligibility.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, Max. file size: 256 MB, Max. files: 20.
Drop files here or
If you do not upload documents here then all completed applications must be scanned and sent as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2023.
NO PHOTOS OF APPLICATIONS will be accepted.
All supporting documents must be submitted by MAIL to: Prince Henry Society of Fall River, P.O. Box 3563, Fall River, MA 02722. Postmarked by April 10, 2023